Monthly Archives: July 2014
These 3 words – Dedication. Inspiration. Motivation. They help a person to change their life. From Rags to Riches they call it. Many people often lack inspiration. To get inspired, you need to be connected with an energy far greater than you. The person has to be influenced by an entity so much, that he desperately has to work and persevere to achieve his goals. I am an avid cinema fan. Good cinema has a greater influence on me. Some might get their dose of entertainment from watching a film, i get far much more. i get inspired. You can say that good cinema is one of the most influential sources in this 21st century. When your life takes a turn for the worse, Look for inspiration in cinema.
Here i have collected 6 major inspirational quotes from my personal favorite movies ever.
6. Do, or do not. There is no “try”. – Master Yoda, from Star Wars
One should not approach a task with the attitude that only an attempt will be made. Instead, when approaching a task the mentality should be to either accomplish it or not. What he is trying to say is you either do something or you just don’t, you don’t Just try.
5. “Run, Forrest, run!” – from Forrest Gump
It doesn’t matter where you run, as long as you keep running. Dont give up soon, just keep going, you’ll make it one day.
4. My momma always said, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.” – from Forrest Gump
The least expected thing happen at the least expected times. Expect the bullshit, never accept it.
3. “Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.” – Chris Gardner, from The Pursuit of Happyness.
Live Fast. Fight Hard. Never ever give up!
2. “To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.” – from The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Don’t be stuck in your own little world, Your life is the world. The whole world is your world. The purpose of life is to explore and experience. Just do it!
1. Great men are not born great, they grow great. – Mario Puzo, from The Godfather
Nobody’s ever born great, they have to work and persevere to achieve greatness.
Are there any movie quotes that inspire you to do something great? share it down the comments below!