Marry me, so we can spend our weeknights eating peanut butter and nutella on the floor when there is a perfect dining table right behind us. We can go to the movies and get the corner seats just to kiss and giggle; it’s like falling in love for the first time.
Marry me so we can paint our rooms together and get more paint on each other instead of the walls. We can hold hands and go to parties that we don’t wanna be at and then go home early and split medium sized pizza and a bottle of mountain dew.
Marry me so we can slow dance in the bedroom to dubstep and guess what Skrillex’s real name would be. Marry me so we can drive without a destination, exploring uncharted territories just like we explore each other’s bodies, Marry me so i can love you and be with you forever.
Marry me because every night before i go to sleep, i imagine how beautiful and amazing our children will look. But when we grow old, don’t you dare be the first one to go because the day you’re not on this earth would be a terrible terrible day for all.
I’ve started this new ‘thing’ called “5mr”. It gives you a inspirational or philosophical point of view. I found these text on the internet and i want you guys to read it too. I’ll try and post it every week, preferably every Sunday. Hope you guys like what you read and implement these things in your life too.
What makes a day good or bad? Do you let events outside of your control define these labels? Or are YOU in control of your happiness?
Time and time again, on Facebook, twitter, in conversations, there is always someone that is having a bad day. Is it you? Well, if you are having a bad day, why? You locked your keys in your car? Slipped on the ice? People treated you badly? Woke up late? Stubbed your toe? Cussed out by your boss? Got a speeding ticket? Just feel like shit? Whatever the reason, no matter how small or large, you must learn to take responsibility and realize that it is YOU that is deciding to label the day bad. Yes, many things can and will happen that are outside of your control. These may not align with your definition of a “good day”. There will be many events that occur that you oppose. This is normal, this is life. However, whether you know it or not, you are in complete control of how you respond to these situations.
Let’s say you lock your keys in your car when you’re already late for work. The event already happened, the keys are stuck and you’re late. Yes, this does suck. Yes, it is easy to be frustrated over this situation. There is nothing you can do to change the fact that you locked your keys in your car and you’re late. Time does not go backwards. Trying to fight something that can not be changed is simply insane. If this were to happen to you, would you get angry? Would you be frustrated? Would this be a start to a bad day? If so, consider this – How you feel, at any moment, is completely your responsibility. Frustration and anger are not caused from the event, they are caused from your reaction to the event.
“But things just keep going wrong today!” Then why make it worse by labeling the day as bad? A day is nothing more than a day. You have to eventually realize that the day or experience is only bad because you are deciding that it is bad. I find it interesting that when pointing this out to anyone who is having a “bad day” how often it is completely rejected. “It’s not my fault I’m angry!” Yes it is. “It’s not my fault I’m frustrated!” Yes it is. Denying this is completely irresponsible.
Note that you’re not taking responsibility for the event. It may not be your fault that so-and-so said such-and-such, or that someone stole your phone, but if you’re upset over the episode, it’s all on you. It’s completely insane and unconscious to claim that you can not change your reaction to a situation. Are you a mindless drone? Take some conscious action and stop acting helpless.
It may feel like it is beyond your control. It may be so ingrained in your mind that when x happens you need to react with y. Perhaps x = someone yelling at you and y = crying. The reaction could be unconscious, but you need to learn to shift this to your conscious mind. You don’t always have to follow x with y. You are a conscious self aware being after all, right?
I’m definitely not suggesting never feeling sad, upset, frustrated, or angry. I’m pretty sure I would sound crazy if that were the case. But the first step is to understand that you are reacting. Just become aware of it. Notice how it feels. The next time you feel your body switching into anger mode, shift into the present moment. Don’t just count to 10. Feel how you feel. Notice the reaction. Once the awareness of your reaction becomes more apparent, it’s then time to shift from reaction to response. Yes, you can consciously respond to any situation in any way you choose rather than unconsciously reacting. Flail your arms in the air right now. Who did that? You did. In the same way, you can choose to respond to anything however you wish.
Of course, physical pain is completely different. If someone punches you in the face it’s not your fault you feel pain. You’re hurt because of the fist, not because you’re choosing to be hurt. If you catch the flu and are puking your guts out, you can’t just choose to feel healthy. But even in a situation like this, you can choose to not whine, complain and act helpless. You can still be happy even when you don’t feel like it. There is still a response you can give to something like this.
Hoping for a good day tomorrow goes against all logic. Why hope for a good day? Why not just decide to have a good day? And why tomorrow, why not now? Tomorrow never even really exists, you never live in tomorrow, you always live in today, in the now. So, instead of wishing a good or bad day, from now on I’m just going to wish for a day. You either have a day or you don’t and I’d prefer to have one.
So, with that being said, I hope you all have a day today.
I’m writing this in the middle of the night on my phone. I am tired and i can’t sleep. So, i am gonna give you an advice which comes to you FREE! FREE! FREE! I’ve got some great things lined up for myself and my followers in the next year. I know you do too! I can’t wait to hear your new years resolutions on Facebook.
Do what you love. Keep your brain sharp and read this:
There will always be setbacks. You will make mistakes. Others will also do the same. You are not born on this earth to entertain anyone. You can’t please everyone! There will be some people who will try to keep you on their level when they see you trying to rise ahead. Stay true to what you are and why you’re doing it. That’s what makes you a true person. Find compelling reasons to continue when the going gets tough.
Do what you love because you love it, not to please other people! Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it.
Welcome! This is 2014.
Tags: 2014, anmol, being, best, blogging, cheering, christmas, culture, day, facebook, funny, gifts, happy, holidays, Independence, India, inspirational, love, merry, motivational, new, resolutions, Rising, social, story, Success, true, year, yourself
SARCASM: Nobody ever does it better than me!
Dr. Anmol Jani PHD. In Sarcanomics
The best Revenge plan for your Ex-GF is to get married. Conditions May Apply.
Hello, my dear lovebirds, if you are reading this post while holding hands with your wife or soon-to-be wife.Then, let me warn you after reading this post your life is gonna turn upside down. if you still want to read then, Suit yourself.
Nicely dedicated to all the lovebirds who are patient of the LOVEY DOVEY EFFECT . i know the day you turn 25 your parents start searching for your life partner and in some case men introduce their girlfriends to their parents and some tell their parents that they are gay and it turns out to be your mum dads worst nightmare. We all know how the parents pressure you saying, “I dont have so much time left, i want to see my grand kids before i go”. So you get married before you even get a single white hair or before you go bald. And once you go into the marriage season you will never come out of it.
Marriage is like being BLACK, because once you `go black you never go back.
And then once you get married, the real fun ride starts and everything you do after marriage ends up on a video site or on Facebook. let’s get started:
1. PHOTOS: I totally get it, you are getting married, you need to live and cherish this moment forever you wanna take photos and videos as memories. so you click all the pictures of the Engagement, Mehendi, the Pre-Wedding and all the dances then the wedding, the dinner, the post wedding party and last but not the least the reception.you take all the pics and share it with your friends on facebook. make an album and name it “Bandhan Saat janmo ka!” the thing is i am frustrated and irritated with all the nonsensical drama bullshit. that’s why i dont attend weddings anymore. So, unless your cousin is sexy and hot as hell, please dont upload the pics.
2. The I-get-your-last-name theory: Now, this is some interesting stuff. let me explain, you get married. OK, then why the girl changes her own name. let’s take a famous example, Aishwarya Rai gets married to Abhishek Bachchan and then she changes her own name from Ashwarya Rai to Ashwarya Rai Bachchan. WHY? that’s not all, married couple sometimes does the mistake to operate from one facebook account. How in the hell can you have a common social networking account? it’s a social networking site man, c’mon! it’s made for an individual. And what happens if that couple decide to get a divorce, who keeps the facebook account? Huh? and then what happens the court agrees to the divorce. the lawyers fight over who should get that Facebook account. that will be an amazing courtroom scene. i wouldn’t miss to see that.
3. Our kids are actually cute: This is not your fault actually. This is hardwired I guess. A new born baby has got to be beautiful, cute, sweet and all that, Right? Look at him, isn’t he cute?, isn’t he?- Absolutely (To fellow Pissed off people: The best way to diplomatically handle this situation is to say, “He/She looks just like you, No seriously, just like you”, now whatever that means). Is this not enough that we say all these nice stuff when he/she is born that you go ahead and make your kid participate in who’s the cutest contest?, WTF? I bet in future your kid will make you participate in who is more retarded, my mom or my dad contest?
4. Who’s the best: Who the hell are you, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Why do you keep participating in all these contests? If you think you are the perfect couple, good for you. Why do you need that constant affirmation from your friends on that? Bring this to an end alright. I ask this nicely because couples like to hear and believe that they look perfect together, may be you do or may be you are just stupid. Who am I to say? I’ll pray to whomsoever required, will bribe if need be, to make you guys win if that ensures a once and for all end to this.
5. How about a PDA: I swear on my newly brought computer hard disk that if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s PDA! More so, if you are already married. I get it when I see a 3rd year engineering guy cozing up with a 2nd year DU chick at central park. I do. These guys are short of space. But you? You guys are married for hell’s sake. Show some decency. That’s all I ask.
Till then have a happy married life.
Future Mrs. Jani,
Please don’t be mad at me after reading this post. I promise, I’ll let you upload all these stupid pics and stuff wherever and whenever you like. If you dont want to change your last name then, what will not happen, no questions asked. We’ll name our babies (I say babies, my only wish) as derivatives of your name, so they’ll automatically be cute and all that. We’ll participate in all these contests too and will send requests to the complete friends list to like our entry. And last, we’ll make love in that central park if that’s what you want. I love you Mrs. Jani, in advance.