The season 3 of Sherlock has came to an end. The fans are back on tumblr and twitter complaining and orgasming over Sherlock’s return and the wedding and also at Charles Augustus Magnussen. Many fans think and also believe that there was no need to kill CAM. You could’ve simply thrown him in jail and cut his contact with the outside world and that would’ve been the only thing that mattered. Instead, Sherlock shot him in the head, he did it because he had Mary’s secrets in his mind palace that could destroy both John’s marriage and his life. So, if observe closely, Sherlock is not helping Mary, he actually killed CAM to save John’s marriage. He can’t see John in pain and suffering again because he knows what the past 2 years has been for John when Sherlock faked his death and started dismantling Moriarty’s network.
The first episode is called “The Empty Hearse” in which Sherlock returns to London because there’s an underground terrorist network and Mycroft wants it taken care of. He comes back and crashes John’s wedding proposal, Startles Molly, Gavin…Graham…Greg is so happy to see him back, Scares the shit out of Hudders.
The second episode is called “The sign of Three” in which John and Mary are getting married and Sherlock has to deliver a best man speech in front of a crowd. In his best man speech, he also solves a murder, well, attempted murder. Btw, i love the way he walks out of the wedding but it’s a shame he didn’t get to dance.
The third and final episode is called “His last Vow” in which Shezza locks horns with CAM and gets shot by Mary. He realizes, Mary is a victim and kills CAM in the end to save Mary’s life and John’s wedding. By killing CAM, Shezza is apparently punished by his brother and the British secret services to go undercover in Eastern Europe. When the flight takes off, every digital screen in England shows a graphic picture of Moriarty and asking, “Did you miss me?”
The last episode was aired on January 12th in the United Kingdom. The fans can’t wait two more years to see their favorite villain back, so, Sherlock now has a Christmas day special episode. The hard working executives has put the production in a fast track mode and they are looking at Christmas day premiere. “The BBC is desperate for a Sherlock Christmas Day special this year. It wants its biggest guns ready,” Steven Moffat stated that he wanted the (new) series to be made as quickly as possible. But, we all know The Moff and Gatiss wants to see us suffer. The network heads share this sentiment as a Christmas special would mean a phenomenal rating potential.
The ideas for the fourth and the fifth season has already been sketched out. The Moff also said, “Sherlock started very well, the second series did better than the first and now the third is doing better than the second … It shows the benefits of starvation – put things on less often!”
The biggest problem is the availability of Cumberbatch and Freeman. Both are working in the third installment of The Hobbit and are very busy in filming. So far, Season 3 has created record ratings and His last Vow pulled a rabbit out of its hat and scored a whooping 8.8 million viewers, which counts as 32.1% of the share.
Sherlock came to an end in India on 17th of January. The numbers India look quite good too! Sherlock series 3 premieres Sunday, January 19, on PBS at 10 p.m. eastern/pacific in the United States.
You can find me on Twitter.
Tags: 221, A Scandal in Bohemia, abbington, adventure, adventures, amanda, anderson, awkward, b, baker, BBC, be, benedict, blogging, brealey, cardiff, comedy, confidante, Confidence, consulting, crime, criminal, cumberbatch, dead, detective, donovan, dont, drama, empty, england, evil, facebook, freeman, gatiss, genius, good, gregson, hearse, his, Holmes, hooper, hudson, james, jeremy, jim, John, just, last, lestrade, london, louise, love, lovering, many happy returns, mark, martin, mary, miracle, molly, more, moriarty, morstan, mrs, mycroft, of, one, romance, sally, Sherlock, sign, sleuth, street, stubbs, the, The Red-Headed League, three, Timothy Carlton and Wanda Ventham, tumblr, twitter, una, vow, Watson
Forget the ambiguous solution to the Fall. Put the baggy, mawkish wedding episode behind you. Because Sunday night’s Sherlock finale is a scintillating return to form that will melt the Internet and drain the Monday-morning water-cooler within half an hour. His Last Vow ticks all the boxes. For Sherlock Holmes sticklers, the episode is based solidly on an original Arthur Conan Doyle story and also makes meaningful use of plot devices and characters from elsewhere in the canon.
Sherlock fans will be squeezing throughout at twists, turns and revelations – and the cliffhanger ending might just make their heads explode. Meanwhile, general viewers in search of a smart, thrilling adventure and great performances will be satisfied too.
Lars Mikkelsen manages to be simultaneously magnetic and repellent as master blackmailer Charles Augustus Magnussen, the man who believes he can own anyone he chooses. It’s a scene-stealing performance from the Danish star better known to fans of The Killing as mayoral candidate Troels Hartmann. Look out for the shockingly casual way in which he desecrates Sherlock’s Baker Street sitting room.
In an interview earlier this year, Martin Freeman joked that “the show’s not called John yet”, but after this episode it almost feels like it should be. The idea that Dr Watson is simply the everyman foil to the more flamboyant characters is called into question with a neat bit of analysis of John’s psyche. If there’s a let down, it’s the denouement of the main story, which serves Mikkelsen’s character badly and makes Sherlock appear rather naive – but that will quickly be blasted out of viewers’ brains by the mind-boggling final moments.
Tags: 221, 3, A Scandal in Bohemia, abbington, adventure, adventures, amanda, anderson, awkward, b, baker, BBC, be, benedict, blogging, brealey, cardiff, comedy, confidante, Confidence, consulting, crime, criminal, cumberbatch, dead, detective, donovan, dont, drama, empty, england, evil, facebook, finale, freeman, gatiss, genius, good, gregson, hearse, his, Holmes, hooper, hudson, internet, james, jeremy, jim, John, just, last, lestrade, london, louise, love, lovering, many happy returns, mark, martin, mary, miracle, molly, more, moriarty, morstan, mrs, mycroft, of, one, romance, sally, season, Sherlock, sign, sleuth, street, stubbs, the, The Red-Headed League, three, Timothy Carlton and Wanda Ventham, twitter, una, vow, Watson
SARCASM: Nobody ever does it better than me!
Dr. Anmol Jani PHD. In Sarcanomics
The best Revenge plan for your Ex-GF is to get married. Conditions May Apply.
Hello, my dear lovebirds, if you are reading this post while holding hands with your wife or soon-to-be wife.Then, let me warn you after reading this post your life is gonna turn upside down. if you still want to read then, Suit yourself.
Nicely dedicated to all the lovebirds who are patient of the LOVEY DOVEY EFFECT . i know the day you turn 25 your parents start searching for your life partner and in some case men introduce their girlfriends to their parents and some tell their parents that they are gay and it turns out to be your mum dads worst nightmare. We all know how the parents pressure you saying, “I dont have so much time left, i want to see my grand kids before i go”. So you get married before you even get a single white hair or before you go bald. And once you go into the marriage season you will never come out of it.
Marriage is like being BLACK, because once you `go black you never go back.
And then once you get married, the real fun ride starts and everything you do after marriage ends up on a video site or on Facebook. let’s get started:
1. PHOTOS: I totally get it, you are getting married, you need to live and cherish this moment forever you wanna take photos and videos as memories. so you click all the pictures of the Engagement, Mehendi, the Pre-Wedding and all the dances then the wedding, the dinner, the post wedding party and last but not the least the reception.you take all the pics and share it with your friends on facebook. make an album and name it “Bandhan Saat janmo ka!” the thing is i am frustrated and irritated with all the nonsensical drama bullshit. that’s why i dont attend weddings anymore. So, unless your cousin is sexy and hot as hell, please dont upload the pics.
2. The I-get-your-last-name theory: Now, this is some interesting stuff. let me explain, you get married. OK, then why the girl changes her own name. let’s take a famous example, Aishwarya Rai gets married to Abhishek Bachchan and then she changes her own name from Ashwarya Rai to Ashwarya Rai Bachchan. WHY? that’s not all, married couple sometimes does the mistake to operate from one facebook account. How in the hell can you have a common social networking account? it’s a social networking site man, c’mon! it’s made for an individual. And what happens if that couple decide to get a divorce, who keeps the facebook account? Huh? and then what happens the court agrees to the divorce. the lawyers fight over who should get that Facebook account. that will be an amazing courtroom scene. i wouldn’t miss to see that.
3. Our kids are actually cute: This is not your fault actually. This is hardwired I guess. A new born baby has got to be beautiful, cute, sweet and all that, Right? Look at him, isn’t he cute?, isn’t he?- Absolutely (To fellow Pissed off people: The best way to diplomatically handle this situation is to say, “He/She looks just like you, No seriously, just like you”, now whatever that means). Is this not enough that we say all these nice stuff when he/she is born that you go ahead and make your kid participate in who’s the cutest contest?, WTF? I bet in future your kid will make you participate in who is more retarded, my mom or my dad contest?
4. Who’s the best: Who the hell are you, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Why do you keep participating in all these contests? If you think you are the perfect couple, good for you. Why do you need that constant affirmation from your friends on that? Bring this to an end alright. I ask this nicely because couples like to hear and believe that they look perfect together, may be you do or may be you are just stupid. Who am I to say? I’ll pray to whomsoever required, will bribe if need be, to make you guys win if that ensures a once and for all end to this.
5. How about a PDA: I swear on my newly brought computer hard disk that if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s PDA! More so, if you are already married. I get it when I see a 3rd year engineering guy cozing up with a 2nd year DU chick at central park. I do. These guys are short of space. But you? You guys are married for hell’s sake. Show some decency. That’s all I ask.
Till then have a happy married life.
Future Mrs. Jani,
Please don’t be mad at me after reading this post. I promise, I’ll let you upload all these stupid pics and stuff wherever and whenever you like. If you dont want to change your last name then, what will not happen, no questions asked. We’ll name our babies (I say babies, my only wish) as derivatives of your name, so they’ll automatically be cute and all that. We’ll participate in all these contests too and will send requests to the complete friends list to like our entry. And last, we’ll make love in that central park if that’s what you want. I love you Mrs. Jani, in advance.